Author Topic: Members, Brigade  (Read 2850 times)

rook

Members, Brigade
« on: July 21, 2009, 04:49:50 AM »
I just want to do a quick intro since I am very new to TSP, and Jack. I am a family man on a mission. I am the very small, but the first state of Delaware. I have a great ideas for the home here, I am now researching for the BOL. I do have one question, for someone who just found Jack....

Is there a good idea where to start at for listening to the podcasts?

I can't wait to get know all of you.

Take care friends,
Rook

Offline “Mark”

• Dedicated Contributor
  • Freedom lovin' Canadian
Re: Members, Brigade
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 09:21:15 AM »
Start right from the beginning. The first couple dozen have crap audio quality, but the information is still good. Jack hit his stride pretty much at the beginning and has kept it the whole way through.

Offline ColdHaven

• Coldylocks
  • Moderator On Leave
  • Survival Demonstrator
  • How about a scary crow little fire?
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 10:31:07 AM »
I would suggest the same thing as well. If you are looking for something specific then start at the beginning and look at the show notes. I know it may seem daunting to listen to all those podcasts, but you can do it! There isn't a single podcast that I have listened to where I didn't learn something new I could use.

Offline TrashCanMan

• International Connection
  • Survivalist Mentor
  • UK Based Prepper
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 04:48:18 PM »
Hi there and welcome :)

I'd go with ColdHaven and Mark on this one.  I started back on Episode 1 and listened to them pretty much in order.  I skipped a couple that I thought wouldn't interest me but found myself returning to them at a later date.

Offline LvsChant

• Resident Master Mudder
  • Global Moderator
  • Survival Veteran
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 06:58:41 PM »
I did a combination... listened to each new show daily from when I started listening so that I was up to date on current events, etc. Then, as time permitted, I started at the beginning and listened to every podcast in order until I caught up with where I started listening.

It was a bittersweet day when I realized I had no more untapped archives in front of me...